Thursday, March 11, 2010

Blessings Of The New Moon On Their Way

You gotta make the technology work FOR you not against you.
I am not so enamored with techno gadgetry -- unless it actually simplifies my ability to coordinate and communicate. I prefer to spend my time making good radio or content to messing around on social media sites. I have stuff I want to say. I have subject matter I want to address. I want to create a venue that has substance. Sometimes I want to explore a thought and see where it takes me. I like to collaborate with others. I am looking forward to the New Moon on March 15th - because apparently - this damn rock I've been under is supposed to lift.

Good! I look forward to breakthroughs in all areas, in all endeavors. I've been working toward a vision of a media venue titled Heart Of The Matter Media for awhile now and I'm ready to see something tangible take shape.

Financial support welcome!
Blessings,
Cherie

No comments: